If you was lucky enough to be at CES 2016, an even more lucky to be invited to the private demo suite…. You may have experienced the Moving Hazard Demo.
Moving Hazard is a post-apocalyptic, team-based military multiplayer action and its weaponized-zombie gameplay! The PC game is set to land to early access gamers in early February 2016.
If, much like myself.. You was stuck in Blighty, they’ve just released the traillor over on YouTube.
- Team-Based Tactical Multiplayer: Get back to the core of amazing multiplayer on PC – two teams required to communicate, work together, and use carefully thought-out tactics to defeat opponents.
- Zombies as Weapons: The military survivors who remain have developed the means to control the shambling masses, using new weaponry to direct them to destroy foes. Some examples include:
- The Pheromone Attractor Molotov (aka The PAM): makes any infected go into a frenzy and hunt down enemies for a short period of time;
- The Chaos Grenade: which stuns enemies while frenzying nearby zombies;
- The Templar: broadcasts a signal that repels zombies, forcing the horde to turn in their tracks to head away as fast as possible.
- Maps and Modes: More than six multiplayer maps in a variety of gameplay modes including Team Deathmatch, Scavenger, King of the Hill, and more; single-player scenario mode and cooperative horde modes will also be available (four maps, one horde mode available at Early Access release).
- Classes, Customization, Loadouts: Players will choose from several classes and will customize loadouts to fit strategies; players will also have access to a deep ability and meta system to upgrade personal stats and hideouts based on accumulated XP.
- Smash-Up of Intense Genres: Take your favorite team-based military shooter like Counter Strike and add in your favorite zombie lore like The Walking Dead – that’s the core of Moving Hazard.
- Zombies the Way Zombies Were Meant to Be: The rotting corpses in Moving Hazard shamble with the inevitability of unsatisfied hunger; they lurch, they grab, and they consume flesh, but there are no gigantic mutant zombies here – just classic, walking dead people who want to eat your face.
- Full Arsenal of Tactical Military Equipment and Weaponry: Players are armed with military-grade assault weapons, classic fragmentation and smoke grenades, claymores and more.
- Brutally Beautiful Post-Apocalyptic World: Fifty years after the collapse of civilization due to a fast-moving and unstoppable zombie plague, the world is in ruins – Moving Hazard offers an intense and realistic recreation of this degraded environment using bleeding-edge Unreal Engine 4 technology.
If you want to find out more about Moving Hazard, check out the Moving Hazard website.