So the roumers have started! The all new iPhone 3,0 may well be available in a store near you on the 17th of July!
The new iPhone boasts quite a spec list, making the iPhone 2 look like a fancy palm pilot!
Current confirmed spec:
- Choice or 16GB or 32GB storage
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
- OLED screen
- 1.5 times the battery life of the current models
- Double the RAM and processing power
- Built-in FM transmitter
- Apple logo on back will glow
- Rubber-tread backing
- Sleeker design
- Built-in compass
- Turn-by-turn directions
No doubt the the iPhone will carry the huge price tag, and complete lack of stock that’s followed the previous models.
More details and pictures available at slashgear.com and lockergnome.com and appadvice.com