Apple have just released the first update in the OS X Lion series, version 10.7.1 update is available now using the built in Software Update facility. Or can be downloaded direct from Apple’s website using this link.
Before upgrading it’s always advised to ensure all of your backups are up to date, and many people suggest booting into Single User Mode when installing updates to ensure there are no issues with the update process.
The OS X Lion v10.7.1 Update is recommended for all users running OS X Lion and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability and compatibility of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Address an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in Safari.
- Resolve an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out.
- Improve the reliability of Wi-Fi connections.
- Resolve an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion.
- Resolve an issue in which an admin user account could be missing after upgrading to OS X Lion.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4764.
The download is approximately 17.4 MB and is available now.