Spb Wallet securely stores sensitive information AES 256-encrypted and password-protected, supports automatic lockup, clipboard cleanup, and protects from phishing. The data can be synchronized between (and accessed from) multiple PCs and mobile devices. The virtual, electronically stored items, such as cards and passports look like real ones: Spb Wallet 2.0 offers an integrated online database of over seven thousand most popular cards, and the option to order more custom images — for free. The new Wallet 2.0 for Windows Mobile boasts Autocomplete for PIE, new finger-friendly UI, adaptive skins, smart scrolling, gestures, animation effects, and a new logon panel. The desktop version offers advanced integration with web browsers, automatic supply and capture of websites login information, password generator, migration wizard from custom CSV formats and other wallet applications.
Spb Wallet 2.0, Select Features:
- Supported platforms: Windows Desktop (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), Windows Mobile 5+ (Professional and Standard), Apple iPhone and iPod, Symbian S60 (9.0+)
- Strong AES 256 encryption
- Integrated Online Templates Gallery with 7,000+ most popular cards, and option to order customized cards for FREE
- Improved integration with Firefox and Internet Explorer: protection from phishing, login Autocomplete for familiar sites, automatic capture of login information for new ones
- New desktop synchronization engine: synchronization with Google mail, network folders, Apple iPhone via Bonjour
- Automatic wallet lockup & clipboard cleanup
- Active card fields: open web sites, send emails, send text messages, make phone calls, and copy data to clipboard – straight from Spb Wallet
- Importing wizard, password generator, quick search
Spb’s new multiplatform approach to product development is dictated by the company’s strengthening position as a partner to mobile network carriers. “The Windows Mobile platform will always stay our primary focus,” — comments Vassili Philippov, Spb Software COO. “But we strive to adjust our offer to meet the demands of mobile operators, who are interested in solutions that cover a wider subscriber base, and can run on all major mobile platforms.”
Pricing and Availability
Spb Wallet is compatible with iPhone, iPod, Windows Mobile 5.0 or higher, Symbian S60 3rd Edition (Feature Pack 1, 2), S60 5th Edition, and Windows Desktop (2000, 2003, XP, Vista). A free, 15-day trial can be downloaded, or Spb Wallet for Windows Mobile or Symbian may be purchased for 29.95 USD from www.spbsoftwarehouse.com. Spb Wallet for iPhone is currently in the release queue at Apple iTunes Store and is expected to become available from App Store US and Canada in the near future. To be alerted of the latest Spb Wallet upgrades and availability please sign up to the product newsletter: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/support/updates.html. As a limited time offer, users of Spb Wallet 2.x for Windows Mobile get the Symbian version for free, and vice-versa, please contact Spb Software support for details. According to Spb Software upgrades policy, all Spb Wallet 1.x users, who have purchased the product within the last 90 days, are invited to exchange the previous version of software for the newly released one, for free.
Further Information and Downloads
Further information regarding Spb Wallet can be found at the Spb website:
About Spb Software (www.spbsoftwarehouse.com)
Spb is a leading brand in mobile software, standing for a unique line of popular consumer products and partnerships with the world’s most innovative OEMs and carriers, such as Acer, ASUS, E-TEN, Gigabyte, HTC, O2, Palm, Pharos, Samsung, SingTel, Sky Link, Sony Ericsson, Swisscom Mobile, Toshiba, T-Mobile, and VimpelCom. The popularity of Spb’s software solutions rests on profound usability research, relevance to valid subscriber needs and smartphone use cases, as well as superior technical implementation, stability, and quality graphic design.