Yes… You read that right.. Whats more – it wont be for just FTP sites either! With the all new Mountain Duck (Officially launched today) you can access FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Azure & OpenStack Swift server storage as if it was a local disk via the finder app!
Mountain Duck is CyberDucks younger brother, but packs quite a punch..
Due to my role, daily I find myself connecting to either FTP or SFTP locations – using Mountain Duck saves me so much time and fuss. Having the files available to manipulate directly in a finder window really makes life easier.
Check out the list of features below;
- Support for 8 protocols
- FTP, with support for TLS
- Amazon S3 Protocol, supporting
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Storage
- Eucalyptus Walrus
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- Host Europe Cloud Storage
- WebDav Protocol support
- SSH/SFTP Support
- OpenStack Object Storage Protocol, supporting;
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Rackspace Cloud Files UK
- Internap XIPCloud Storage
- Windows Azure Protocol Support
- Google Docs Protocol Support
- Dropbox Protocol Support
- Toolbar Button – enabling quick and easy access
- Quick Connect
- Open connections direct from finder
- Support for Application launchers
Grab your copy now from the Moutain Duck website.