Apple have recently released an update to their latest revision in the iOS software range. The update takes iOS 6 to revision 1, and fixes a hand full of bugs along the way.
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
The update is available for most Apple mobile devices, you can download it either using the built in software update menu, or via iTunes now.