Since the first release of TomTom’s navigation software and hardware I have been a massive fan. Installing the software on nearly every Windows mobile device I have owned. Since progressing unto an iPhone it seemed to make sense to check out the market and see what else was on offer.
- Turn after turn indicator – makes driving more predictable, as you get to see not only the next turn on your journey, but also the one after that!
- Speed Limit Alerts – Which makes one less thing to worry about on the unknown roads
- 3D Landmarks – Make’s the maps and directions look a little more like what you can see out of your window
- Brand Name POI’s – find those commonly known brands in and around your location and destination
- Full-featured walking mode – for those places your car just cannot reach
- Photo Navigation – navigate to the geo-tagged location of one of your phone memories pictures
- Fuel Prices – Don’t just search for a fuel station, search for the cheapest!
- and many many more!
Breadcrumbs: Home > transportation