MacUpdate Desktop 5.0 is essentially an automatic update application which covers over 30,000 Mac applications. Desktop 5.0 has a really simple easy to use interface. Almost instantly displaying a list of all the apps installed on your Mac, and shows you which (if any) currently have updates available for them. But wait! It doesn’t stop there, simply by clicking on the out of app gives you the option to download and install the update without even leaving the application! This is ideal if you have a large collection of apps which are regularly updated. There’s even an option to update all out of date applications at the click of a button!
- Website watch lists – the website watch lists enable MacUpdate Desktop 5.0 to monitor and auto-sync watch lists from MacUpdate.com
- Daily Newsletter – Members get the added benefit of receiving a daily email featuring all the new software titles released that day
- Customisable Layout – As a member you receive access to an additional three different layout designs to choose from
- Email update notifications – If you don’t want the pain of having to run the update check each time, you can sign up to be notified of new updates matching keywords of your choice
- Hide banner ads – As a member, you also get the option of switching off the banner ad’s that the application displays
- and more
If you have a Mac, and an iPhone then M.H.A. have the perfect application for you! Airlock is a bluetooth device proximity sensor, which once linked to your iPhone will automatically lock your mac when you walk outside of the predefined radius. Not only does this work on the iPhone but it even works with the iPod touch.
If you’re like me you will be constantly worrying about your MacBook and what you would do if someone stole it. That’s where Orbicule’s Undercover comes in.