The experts behind remote computer connections have recently released access to their beta release of LogMeIn Pro². The beta aires some very useful features for remote Mac users.
- Transfer and share files between computers
- Print from your remote mac to local printers
- Share your Mac desktop with another remote user
LogMeIn is a web based remote access system which connects to machines with the LogMeIn remote client installed on them. The remote access client has a tiny over head and runs in the background on your Mac with a small icon sitting on your toolbar.
Once installed you can access your Mac from the secure LogMeIn website
, which gives you a simple easy to use interface:
The interface makes the LogMeIn system so easy you don’t have to be ‘tech savvy’ to be able to work with it.
Not only can you remotely access your Mac as if you are sat in front of it, but you can also access it’s file system. Making your files accessible from anywhere with an internet connection without taking chances with third-party hosted services.
Not only is LogMeIn ideal for remote workers and accessing that forgotten file whilst away from your desk, but also works well for providing remote support to customers and family members. Due to the unique way LogMeIn works 99% of the time no work is required to hardware firewalls, enabling an almost instant set up and configuration which is possible by anyone.
LogMeIn have released plugin’s which support the majority of browsers available for download. Including Safari!
To get your free trial of LogMeIn click here
to download the Mac client now!
LogMeIn offer a large collection of solutions, including:
- LogMeIn Rescue – Web-based remote support without pre-installed software for PCs, Macs and Smartphones
- LogMeIn Central – Web-based management that helps deliver and administer LogMeIn’s remote access, computer management and VPN connectivity services.
- LogMeIn Pro² – Web-based anytime, anywhere access to your computer’s files and applications.
- LogMeIn Backup – Remote backup to your own storage devices, without relying on third-party or external storage services.
- LogMeIn Hamachi – a hosted VPN service that securely connects devices and networks.
- LogMeIn Free – gives you remote control of your PC or Mac from any other computer with an Internet connection.
- LogMeIn Ignition – gives you direct, one-click access to all your LogMeIn computers; no need to use a browser or remember multiple passwords.
- LogMeIn Ignition** – for iPhone and iPod touch provides fast, one-click access to your LogMeIn computers, directly from your Apple device.