Got your new years celebration event location booked? Got your party poppers? Got your party hat? Got your case(s) of beer?? Good then your about set.. Now all there is left is some form of notification as to when the year is actually over..
Which is where this neat little app comes in.. The Times Square Official New Year’s Eve Ball App – 2011 may have one of the worlds longest titles for an application, but also features some other
The app features:
- (as you’d expect) a live countdown clock, counting days, hours, mins and seconds to your new years resolutions ruin your fun.
- A live video stream from Times Square
- The ability to upload your very own photo’s for other revelers, also the possibility of having your pics features on Toshiba vision sign
- The ability to send photo’s with ‘kisses’ on to your friends and family
- and.. last but not least, an information tab to check out interesting facts about Time Square, and more importantly.. When to put up your umbrella to save that hair style you’d been working for days on.
So pack this nifty little app in your pocket before you head off to drink the night away..
Drink sensibly people… )
So the roumers have started! The all new iPhone 3,0 may well be available in a store near you on the 17th of July!
The new iPhone boasts quite a spec list, making the iPhone 2 look like a fancy palm pilot!
Current confirmed spec:
- Choice or 16GB or 32GB storage
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
- OLED screen
- 1.5 times the battery life of the current models
- Double the RAM and processing power
- Built-in FM transmitter
- Apple logo on back will glow
- Rubber-tread backing
- Sleeker design
- Built-in compass
- Turn-by-turn directions
No doubt the the iPhone will carry the huge price tag, and complete lack of stock that’s followed the previous models.