Here it is.. My current ‘Flag Ship’ application. CRM 09 is an application I am developing for my dad, in order to speed up entry of data relating to customer visits and potential sales.
The application is built in Visual Basic.Net with an SQL Server database backend.
Screenshot’s coming soon
If you would like more information please contact me using one of the methods on the contacts page.
(In menu order)
- Built in back up and restore feature for both the dataase and application files
- Creation of customer contact details
- Full integration with Outlook Contacts
- Full integration with Outlook Calendar
- Visual ‘WYSIWYG’ report designer
- Built in mobile device handling
- Integrated mappingdirectionsroute planning system
- Ability to sync with a handheld device (Windows Mobile)
- User levels, and Security
- Automatic update checksdownloadsinstallation
Features Under Development
- Updating of backend database via GPRSWAP connection
- Support for seperate sales areas
- Generation of suggested visit lists, to ensure no customer is left without regular visits
- Trial Version with number of executions limitation, unlocked on paid registration
1.0.0 – First BETA released, no known bugs
Support will be handled on a per user basis using relevant contract details